1. Customers are strictly prohibited from utilizing our systems to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer system. You will not use our website for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. If we suspect that you may be engaging in, or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including, without limitation, money laundering activities, or conduct otherwise in violation of these Terms, your access to our website will be terminated immediately and/or your account blocked. If your account is terminated or blocked in such circumstances, we are under no obligation to refund you any funds that may be in your account. In addition, we shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity and you will cooperate fully with the Company to investigate any such activity.
2. The Company shall not be used to carry out any illegal activities by participants and all players shall adhere to the strictest discipline and moral turpitude in their dealings with the company and shall enhance the company ability to adhere to the provisions of The Proceeds of Crime and Anti-Money Laundering Act No. 9 of 2009 of Kenya and as it shall be amended from time to time and all other enabling laws and conventions.
3. The Company will subject all transactions to serious scrutiny to prevent money laundering and other illegal activities.
4. If you become aware of any suspicious activity relating to individual(s), participants, players, officials or of any correctness or malfunctioning of the Games, its software or appliances, you must report such activity or inactivity to the Company immediately.
5. Suspicious transactions will be reported to the relevant Authorities and where the company suffers pecuniary loss or injury to its person or reputation, all legal means will be employed to restore such injuries at the risk of the perpetrator.
6. The Company may suspend, block or close your account and withhold funds if so required by the Proceeds of Crime and Anti-Money Laundering Act or any relevant legislation or as demanded by the authorities.